Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Who's Zooming Who?

You do not know how hard I have laughed over these videos. While wrestling with the Boo this morning (also known as homeschooling), I had to watch this. I was literally laughing out loud with my head down on the table while pounding said table. It was just what I needed.




"Go to school. Go to work. Stop complaining. Praise the Lord." I think that needs to become my motto.






Speaking of snow plows, while driving to pick up Snoo from school today, I realized that the plows had scraped all the yellow reflectors from between the two lanes and deposited them on the side of the road. (Guess they are out of practice.) My first thought was, "Who's zooming who? Got no reflectors on the road, but they still want the taxes on April the 15th."

Thank you, Meagan McGlover. I am in your debt.

2 comments:

  1. OMW! I almost broke a rib! HYSTERICAL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when she says, "Ice AND rain AND sludge AND snow AND slush"!!! Too funny :)

    ReplyDelete